What is Silicone Sealant?
Silicone building sealant (commonly known as silicone sealant) as an important component of silicone polymer materials, it can be cured into elastic rubber without heating at room temperature, light or others conditions. It is very convenient to use for sealing and caulking. In addition the excellent properties of general silicone materials, such as diverse climatic conditional resistance, temperature resistance, high electrical insulation, etc., Also it has good adhesion to various substrates and strong resistance to displacement. It has developed into a modern and Important construction sealing materials, costomer can choose the corresponding type of products according to different conditions.
Silicone sealant is generally divided into neutral and acetic one. Neutral sealant have a variety of colors for options, and the commonly colors are black, white, transparent, silver, gray, and bronze.
Acetic silicone sealant
1. Suitable for sealing, caulking and weather defensed, both indoor and outdoor (especially indoor), the effect of seepage prevention and leakage is remarkable.
2. Various interior decoration of vehicle pasted, including: metal, fabric, organic fabric and plastic.
3. Join the gaskets on the heating and cooling equipment.
4. Install ribs, nameplates and paint with plastic materials without screw holes on the metal surface.
5. Provide instant forming leak-proof pads for gearboxes, compressors, and pumps.
6. Seal the ship's warehouse and window.
7. Sealing of glass windows of trailer and truck cabs.
8. Bonding and sealing equipment parts.
9. Form anti-wear coating.
Neutral silicone sealant
1. Sealing for various curtain walls, especially for glass curtain wall, aluminum-plastic panel curtain wall, and hanging stone;
2. Metal, glass, aluminum, ceramic tiles, PMMA and coated glass sealing;
3. Various concrete, cement, masonry, rock, marble, steel, wood and painted aluminum materials surface caulking. In most cases, no primer is required.
Silicone structural sealant
1. It is mainly used for structural or non-structural adhesive assembly between metal and glass on the curtain wall.
2. It can directly connect the glass and frame to the surface of metal components to form a single assembly component, which meets the design requirements of curtain walls with semi or fully-hided glass curtain wall.
3. Structural sealant for hollow glass.
Foshan Chngoo Co., Ltd.
We are always providing our customers with reliable products and considerate services.
If you would like to keep touch with us directly, please go to contact us